Hello Calvary Family,
In the past two weeks some members of our church tested positive with COVID-19. This led the Leadership Board and Trustee Board to suspend services at Calvary in an attempt to keep all of our church family safe and healthy. Since then, many conversations have taken place between our church staff, Leadership Board, and Trustee Board to determine what our plans and best practices moving forward should be.
What You Can Expect as You Attend Worship at Calvary
- Bulletins will not be distributed or printed.
- Offering plates will not be used in our service. If you wish to make an offering, please do so at our offering box located in the foyer or by giving online through our church website, bradentoncalvary.org.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at each entrance.
- Certain pews will be roped off to help encourage social distancing.
- Singing hymns and spiritual songs will occur at the end of our service. If you are concerned about spreading Covid-19 through singing, feel free to quietly exit before this time begins.
- Nursery and Pre-K classes will be available starting July 26 with CBC kids worship for all elementary age children starting August 9.
What We Need From You as an Attender of Calvary’s Worship Services
- We ask that you wear a mask during the entirety of our service. We understand that children and people with certain medical concerns, may be unable to do so. If you are unable to keep a mask on, you are still welcome to attend, just be mindful of those around you.
- As you enter the sanctuary and sit down, please maintain social distancing as much as possible and respect the social distancing of others.
- At the end of our service, please exit the sanctuary as quickly as possible. If you wish to fellowship, we encourage you to do so outside in the fresh air.
- If you feel any COVID-19 symptoms or you feel you may have been exposed to someone who does, please stay home and participate in our online worship service.
By following these best practices we hope to provide a welcoming environment to all of the Calvary family. If you have any questions, please contact our staff . We love you and look forward to seeing you soon!